top of page
  • Writer's pictureCeren Kasap

IEEQB Program

Updated: Aug 23, 2022

I want to share my experience as a recent graduate of the Internationally Educated Engineers Qualification Bridging (IEEQB) Program with those who are considering accrediting their engineering degree outside of Canada.

As an internationally educated engineer, I wanted to get a certificate in my degree in Canada. I googled how to become an engineer in Canada and the results showed me that I have to apply to the Professional Engineer in Ontario organization for my licensure because it is specific to my province. I submitted all of the required documents and paid around $300 for the application.

I received the Academic Requirements Committee review letter after 3 months, and it said I have two options: either complete the Confirmatory Examination Program or the required courses at Ryerson University, University of Toronto, or Humber College.

I chose to complete the required courses at Ryerson University. I got connected with the IEEQB department at Ryerson University and I started the program application process. After I submitted all the required documents, I started the program in Spring 2019. I took undergrad Industrial Engineering courses and I graduated with a 3.80 GPA in May 2020.

The process may have changed since I applied in 2018, you can visit these websites for more information: PEO and IEEQB

I hope this post helps you!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

58 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page